• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to get a Zenith Queen Of Hearts rep, advice needed

killervette666

Looking Around
27/1/11
Hi everyone!
Yes, it is my first post, I have been driven here after having a bad buying experience and feeling the pressure of Valentines day coming up.

So I did a lot of research and it seems like no one makes good Zenith reps and the one thread in reference to this watch on here was in relation to WatchEdens version of it which is here.
Can anyone tell me if it's worth my money to buy it?
I know that some will say there are better reps out there, but I'm in love with the design.
My other choice is to get a genuine Stuhrling skeleton open heart watch, but I don't like the design as much.
What do you guys think?
I just need it to work, and look nice, she's not a watch person AT ALL so whether it looks "authentic" or close to the real thing doesn't matter.

Thank a lot!

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Sorry I can't really help you with the Zenith. But sometimes if I like a watch a lot I just go ahead and get it.

Actually that is a pretty funny one. Lady size is unfortunately everything between 22 and 38 mm at the discretion of the dealer, d'oh.

However you picked a bad time to buy Valentine Presents. Chinese New Year will effectively ruin your chances to get the watch in time. However - just try, you might be lucky.

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
I'd like to find a nice rep of this also, seems like there aren't many good ones for Zenith either mens or womens.

I bought my gf a Bulova open heart automatic watch for valentines day, a gen with some tiny diamonds and mother of pearl dial. Retails for $750 but I got it for about half with a little online shopping. It's pretty nice and a great value, although that Zenith Queen of Hearts is my favorite ladies watch.