• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

looking for Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chronograph.

LaStatic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/14
Pure time offers a quartz chrono. totally out of the question. does anyone offer a VC Overseas Automatic Chronograph 1:1 rep?

thanks ahead of time for any usefull info. if you have one gen or rep post pics pls

D

d4m.test

Hi and welcome. While there is a pretty nice VC Overseas in black or white (look for thin and superlume) the chrono is not well replicated. The non-chrono I´d recommend to get it.

LaStatic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/14
Hi and welcome. While there is a pretty nice VC Overseas in black or white (look for thin and superlume) the chrono is not well replicated. The non-chrono I´d recommend to get it.

even the quartz look pretty sorry. some of the nonchronos are very close to gen. would be great so see a pic of a VC chrono rep

pascha

Horology Curious
7/2/16
Vacherons are difficult watches to duplicate and using a chronograph movement doesn't make it any easier. There are a lot of copies out there but I wouldn't suggest any. Most of the chronograph models use to display date function instead of a chronograph function. The ones who do work are using quartz movement instead of automatic.