• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for the best PO 45,5mm rep (aluminium 2500)

AR159

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/13
Hi everybody.

I am a new guy looking for the best PO 45,5mm rep (aluminium 2500).
I know that the 42 mm LMPO y a good choice but I prefer the big one so I want 45,5 aluminium one.
Which one is the best choice for me?
I saw the Toro UPO version (supposed to be the best one) and now I have seen the "Noob perfect edition" and I don´t know what to do.

I prefer with asian movement.

Any advice?

TY

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Get UPO with asian clone. Can't go wrong with it. It doesn't matter which TD you buy it from. It will be same watch.
Good Luck.

AR159

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/13
Do not deal with anyone except forum members and our trusted dealers. Toro was a TD here on RWI but fell out due to complaints, noobfactory.com are most likely scammers (and they will overcharge you regardless).

Here are our TDs, also available from the main forums page: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/trusted-replica-dealers-168

Thanks for the advise.
The UPO of puretime was another choice for me.

http://www.pureti.me/product/planet-ocean-45mm-ultimate-edition-black-dial-bezel-on-bracelet-a2836/

Is this the best rep. of the 45,5mm PO?

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Toro and puretime have the same watches, you can order the watch with white or orange numbers, as you like it, from any of the two of them.

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
I have the v5 PO which I got in m2m sales but originally came from Toro I believe, with swiss ETA movement, its a gorgeous watch and the 45.5mm version is meant to be even nicer (just looks too large on me). As has been said any of the TD's can get you this model.