• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for first Omega

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
OK Omega fans...

Looking to pick up a PO...Have my eye on the Ti Blue, seems to be getting good marks...also like the Bond 50th...

What's the consensus on the most solid PO rep? If you could only have one in your box which would it be? Doesn't have to be one of the above two...

Thanks for the input!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Get yourself a 5GPO or an UPO if you have a big wrist.

From the new releases i would suggest you go with the titanium one which is an eyecatcher!

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
They are all nice- the new 007 is really sharp though.

The Ti Blue is a good call- lighter than the SS version which is kinda heavy.

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
I agree with Pap. I have seen some V5 PO's that are out of this world. The only mods they had was a sunnydale crystal and a re-lume.

If you wanted to go the new ceramic route. I would suggest the orange or the blue ti. I believe that they both have aluminum bezels and don't have the fading problem around the pearl like the gray bezels do.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I agree with Pap. I have seen some V5 PO's that are out of this world. The only mods they had was a sunnydale crystal and a re-lume.

If you wanted to go the new ceramic route. I would suggest the orange or the blue ti. I believe that they both have aluminum bezels and don't have the fading problem around the pearl like the gray bezels do.

nycgtr

Renowned Member
18/4/12
I have the CRpo and it's damn amazing. Great power reserve and crystal is beyond clear. Even though my wrist is only 6.5, I want to get the blue titanium one soon. I was going to buy a gen po, but screw that. :D:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Thanks

Appreciate the input...:thumbsup:

Looks like it will be the new blue titanium...and from Ryan...from my research it looks like he has the best price, plus a stellar reputation here!

Stay tuned...

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Can't wait too see pictures of your watch, not really too many pictures or reviews (hint, hint) of the Ti CrPO.

light94

Known Member
10/2/13

Couldn't agree more on the sunnydale crystal and re-lume!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
No, as you say the closed factory one is the best you can find.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2