• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

looking for best dress watch rep from Vacheron Constantin

gamerfry

Horology Curious
13/10/14
Hi,
I'm looking for the best possible dress watch rep from Vacheron. It seems to be extremely difficult to find ANY dress watches that have an even half decent rep made. Often the colors are wrong, the font size on the dial is wrong, etc. One thing I've noticed in particular is that the dials on gens seem to have this speckled silver look to them where it looks like the paint has been mixed with some type of metal and it sparkles, almost all the reps I have seen miss this. Please let me know if there is anything at all that will suit my needs. It seems somewhat ridiculous to me that the most desirable watches in the world have the least reps of them. Thanks.

gamerfry

Horology Curious
13/10/14
Other than the ones I made? I couldn't really find any except about individual watches themselves. Not a whole breakdown of all the options.

aftermarket

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/10/14
Hey there..
I have got some really decent Vacheron Constantin watches

whoischich

30/12/14
I'd love to know where to find some that are not fantasy versions and are in stock. It's a shame that most of the rep focuses on AP, PAM, Rolex and Omega... not a whole lot of other choice recently.

Troller

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/15
Same here, are there any recommendations that are not based on fantasy models?

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
Who is to know what a fantasy model is? When the Tourby's cost a couple of hundred K, it could be just another low volume model. Only a handful of experts in the world will know for sure...And their information may be out of date!

kl1973

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/15
86c824a9004a3667bf218582a130c528.jpg

How about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk