• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for AP Safari Classic

Wunderpus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/18
Friends,

I'm looking for an AP Safari in the classic dial (the cream and white). It seems like Noob used to make the best ones, however they do not, anymore. JF makes them, but are they inferior to the 2014 versions? Seems like the 2014s are more popular... Thanks guys!

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Bumping this thread instead to create a new one, would you commend the JF or the Noob version?
I'm about to pull the trigger and i can't find a single information even by pressing the search button.
Thanks

And if someone got it as queen box just pm me and we do a reserved sale.

Last edited:

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
JF has the better dial of this model. The Noob classic Safari dial had subdials that were glued onto the main dial. The Noob subdials were white glossy with no ridges. The JF dial is slightly better. But best is to go Franken. The classic Safari dial is a simple dial whose charm lies in small details: the shade of beige, the silvery finish of the subdials, the finish of the surrounds on the indices, etc.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Thanks for the enlightement,
So i'll go for the JF, I won't franken it at all, based on your words and the flaws you enumerated, does it's better to go for a navy (white dial, dark blue numbers and chrono) instead of the safari classic or the flaws are the same?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
The flaws are the same on all AP replicas :/

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

All right then i need a classic safari for start my roo collection.

If anyone want to sell it please PM me