• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for advice on my Oysterflex (too big)

9vsh

English is not my first language, sorry.
22/10/23
Hey all. Recently got a clean daytona 116518 YG with the strap sizing being D+F as Li from jtime advised. Unfortunately for me, this is too big. I have a ~16.5cm wrist (Very small, I know.)

With that being said, I'm considering ordering a D+E combination and swapping out the combination I currently have. Can anybody else with a similar wrist size help me to confirm that this should work out for me? I'm aware that the graph indicates this would be too small for me, but if the size scales in accordance to how big this strap was for me, I feel like it should work.

Also, any other advice would be appreciated.

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
Do you have a steel bracelet Daytona? If so count the links.

The letter represents the number of links. D=4 links, E=5 links and so forth.

Also take into account the adjustment on the clasp. Ideally you should have it in the middle of the clasp when you take the steel bracelet as a reference so that you have some room for adjustment on the OF.

If it’s all the way out count an additional link. If it’s all the way in subtract a link.

Hope this helps...

sorginator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/23
Do you have a steel bracelet Daytona? If so count the links.

The letter represents the number of links. D=4 links, E=5 links and so forth.

Also take into account the adjustment on the clasp. Ideally you should have it in the middle of the clasp when you take the steel bracelet as a reference so that you have some room for adjustment on the OF.

If it’s all the way out count an additional link. If it’s all the way in subtract a link.

Hope this helps...
Super helpful, you're a good man

• Love
Reactions: KGZ