• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a strap for my PO

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Howdy Gents!

After being 4 months over at 14060 or 16610? 's bench after the balance being broken after some monkey at the post office let the box fall when I shipped it over to him, and 14060 or 16610?, sourced another balance, overhauled the movement, and waterproofed it to 5 ATM (YES :D) my beloved Pumpkin PO is on it way back home. And I've been fancying this strap for it... obviously, I won't spend $264 USD on it and I'd like to know if I can find either a rep one or an aftermarket one anywhere. Any advice?

Thank you all!
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]
ome98000377.jpg
[/FONT]

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Timeshops as a lot of straps and bracelets to look at on Marks site....might start there. Or you can shop the product you want to other dealers (like your go to dealer) and see who can get it.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Timeshops as a lot of straps and bracelets to look at on Marks site....might start there. Or you can shop the product you want to other dealers (like your go to dealer) and see who can get it.

Checked both Puretime and Mark and they don't have it :/

Thanks for your input!