• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a Omega Rattrapante...

sammy7878

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/07
Does anyone know where I can find a Deville Co-axial Rattrapante with a white face and a swiss flavored center? (If it's even made).

D

d4m.test

DeVille................YES
Co-axial..............NO CHANCE
Rattrapante.........AS IF....!

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
In one day
makes one post

&

You have to burst his bubble

:lol:

dawg

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/07
Hello and welcome to the darkside. Make yourself at home. Take some time to use the search function and read then read some more. I promise you will find a watch you like. As TTK said this particular one may not exist but their are many solid reps out there you just need to search. A great place to start is the dealers section. Again welcome and let us know if we can be of any help to you.

sammy7878

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/07
I apprecieate the replies. I definately don't have a problem finding something I like, infact, I ordered my first watch yesterday from the guy who shot me down in the first reply :D . Had to go with the SMP, I've wanted a seamaster ever since I saw Goldeneye in the theater.

Also, I have what might be another stupid question...
Is this just a made up Panerai, (because I cannot find it on the Panerai website), or can someone tell me where to find a good rep of it. (If it is made)
Keep in mind I'm new to a lot of this.

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Yes thats the Panerai 077 tourbillon

Gen:
15599.jpg

I have this one in stock in the UK if youre interested:
Panerai0706.JPG