• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

look whats on the way!!

Josh

8/1/10
SMP Chrono and an extra ploprof clasp! Lay is da man!

--lays qc site down will post pics later...lol

here is one I could get to..

6ecda1e4-1.jpg

Inushuk

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/10/10
cool that is a nice watch
congrats ... wear it well !

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
Haha same buddy! :D
That said though, don't think you're gonna get that seahorse on the clasp, I haven't seen that on any of the chrono's coming from dealers at the moment.
And his QC site isn't down. http://www.replicamake88.com/qc/

Josh

8/1/10
Haha same buddy! :D
That said though, don't think you're gonna get that seahorse on the clasp, I haven't seen that on any of the chrono's coming from dealers at the moment.
And his QC site isn't down. http://www.replicamake88.com/qc/

Oh the clasp is a replacement for my ploprof I modded it bent up my old clasp so he is sending me a new one for free :) !

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Just like mine! :D

Mine says hello!

2607f0d4.jpg

Josh

8/1/10
Out for delivery right now! It's crazy how fast lay gets these watches out. Left china on the 10th gonna be at my doorstep today the 15th!

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Love those blue faced Omegas !! >>>

Here's my GMT that I've had a few years....

IMG_6775-1-1.jpg

I have wanted one of the chrono's for a while, but have been "burned" by every 7750 watch I have owned...
Hopefully they're getting better!!

Josh

8/1/10
Nice frank! Hey btw what was that watch place you were telling me about that one day? I think I might need a tool to help me remove the links from this one not sure.

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Go north on 41..>>>>

Nice frank! Hey btw what was that watch place you were telling me about that one day? I think I might need a tool to help me remove the links from this one not sure.
@ 1/2 mile
look for the sign "BEADS" on the right...Tell him I sent you!!
(next door to the patio furniture joint)
And be advised, those Omega rep bracelets are a PITA!!....If you run into trouble, give me a shout...I've done a lot of them...Regards..Frank

Josh

8/1/10
Thanks Frank! I'm off all weekend might swing down there tomorrow and bring it in with me so he knows exactly what I need... and of course I'll be wearing the ploprof :)

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Yes do wear the Plopper!! >>>>

Kerry is interested in trying one on before ordering one !!
BTW...His site is "Birdman Tools" on several of the rep forums...

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Out for delivery right now! It's crazy how fast lay gets these watches out. Left china on the 10th gonna be at my doorstep today the 15th!

Wooow! can't wait to see it!

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
what a good guy this Lay... my DSSD is still on the way, but for what he does you must order from him quite often.