• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Long overdue. 10+ watches, 8 bags+, 2 pairs of boots

ohtoht

23/5/12
Where to start, no point posting pictures of the watches because they are the same ones everyone else sells.. but they get here fast and packaged very well.

BP sub
BR03-92
Breitling SA (white sticks)
AP diver 3.5
PAM 360
AP jumbo
Hublot v6
chanel j12
omega ploprof
sub (harley)
Pam 299
Breitling SOH 46

Bags
Gucci Diaper bag
Hermes Birkin
Hermes messanger bag
Hermes wallet
Mulberry bag
Chloe bag #1
Chloe bag #2

Boots

Uggs (brown)
Uggs (black)

I'm sure I'm missing a lot of items but there is a reason I keep going back. He is awesome. Love his quick replies, fast shipping. Great communicator and also gives parenting advice lol

Genoint

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
26/10/12
CT, USA
I think we like to see pics cause while they might be the same watches we like to see the quality of said watch. Besides posting a thread like this is sort of useless without pics. Also, you are missing items from your order and that doesn't bother you? Something is fishy here.

krahim786

Horology Curious
23/1/14
yeah, i'm quite interested in more info on the Chanel J12, i.e. which specific model and price paid along with quality. I want to buy my wife a nice watch and this one along with the Omega Ladymatic are on the top of my list

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I think we like to see pics cause while they might be the same watches we like to see the quality of said watch. Besides posting a thread like this is sort of useless without pics. Also, you are missing items from your order and that doesn't bother you? Something is fishy here.

You kidding?
OP said he didn't mention all the items he got from Sead, not that something was missing from his order ;)
Moreover I can personally confirm Sead is a great dealer and I also think he's been awarded dealer of 2013, so nothing's fishy for sure.

On one thing I agree though:
:ttiwwop:

:D

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
How is the quality on the diaper bag? :daffy:

Genoint

Supporter
Certified
26/10/12
CT, USA
You kidding?
OP said he didn't mention all the items he got from Sead, not that something was missing from his order ;)
Moreover I can personally confirm Sead is a great dealer and I also think he's been awarded dealer of 2013, so nothing's fishy for sure.

On one thing I agree though:

:D

Haha OK. I don't think my brain was working last night. I take it all back. I reread it and now I understand. But yeah Sead's the man I know that. Sorry for the ill conceived post.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Yes, there is a point to posting pics of your watches. it is actually very helpful to members if you post pics when you get watches or other merchandise because seeing people's personal pics is much different than just seeing the stock photos from the td's. That's why you see us doing a lot of photo reviews when we receive watches. It's not only helpful, but we like seeing pics. So post away. and as the sayiing goes, it didn't happen unless you have pics..

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
OP please share a picture of BR 03 (or is it 01?) as few of us are waiting for it for over 6 months to get back in stock and still nothing. I asked Sead few times if it's in stock and he said no so I would like to know more about it if it's really 03. Thanks!

And I would agree with egroegart, you should post few pics of everything you got as it can use someone who's thinking of getting same model as you. For example me and BR 03-92. :p

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Sead is the only dealer i found,,,That will hand pick my watches,,,,Out of the eight dealers i have used,,,,He has been the best for me!
Fast response,,Fast shipping! He has spoiled me!,,,,And is a great friend and dealer!
Congrats on your new order! Wear them in good health!

ohtoht

23/5/12
Sorry guys, I'll post pics once I have a camera. My camera phone is shit. I got the 03 ages ago, it was not a recent purchase. As for the diaper bag, it was the only one I didn't like but he did warn me. It's usable but it's off by a bit in terms of dimensions so I was going to sell it or gift it. Send me your email Addy and I'll send uou some camera phone shots.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Holly1971

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Tried clicking on his highlighted name "Sead" nothing happened. How do I get in touch with him? Thank you in advance

sixgungibson

25/8/14
I'm looking forward to picking up a LV Taigia messenger bag from Sead. Only heard great things.