• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Long but Wonderful Experience - Satisfying Customer Service

lee714

15/8/12
About a week ago, Tony had the crazy sale, I emailed him on friday about being interested in the two watches. Being a noob, I should of order off the website but I heard multiple issues results from that. So I just emailed him telling him I was interested in buying those two watches with free shipping. A couple days past by and I got worried, so I emailed Jay (customer service over at asian7750) I asked him numeral questions regarding my order, and he told me to wait and Tony should reply asap. Well it took another email to Jay to let tony know about me emailing him, and at that time all the crazy sale watches were sold out. I then got Tony 's email, notifying me the two watches got sold out, and I emailed him back saying, if there's anything they can do to make me happy about this situation. Tony then replied saying hotmail marked my email sent from my gmail was sent into his junk inbox. I was quite dissapointed, and was about to buy the pam 320 from cvp3 for $66. Well today I got an email from Jay, and in the message he mentioned:
Code:
Hi Lee i spoke at length with the sales dept and Tony about your case.
As we are all feeling sorry for what happened we would like to offer you the possibility again,this is only an exception for you.
Follow this link for ordering and payment for the 2 watches,the Pam and the Skyland at crazy sale price.

****link to the two watches for the sale price****

Contact me if you need assistance and i will get you in direct contact with the sales dept, but it should work
Let me know,Regards.

The payment went smoothly, and the next time there's a sale I'll be buying it off the website right away, as I had no problems with this transaction. Now I'm waiting for them to confirm my payment, get qc pictures, etc. Can't wait for my first two reps. Thanks again Tony, Jay, and everyone at ASIAN7750!!!

ajmoretti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/12
HI

I have just purchased from Tony but I am slightly worried about his method of posting here to the UK he appears to of sent the package via EMS which as we all now have had UK customs / hired guns trawling through looking for just about anything that has been replicated. Thankfully his website has clear instructions in the event of seizure which could happen and has happened with my first purchase ever a Hublot black ceramic with box and papers by puretime. I am however taking on this issue with UK Customs & the hired help. I will pass on any change or will post any correspondace that I receive.

:picard::frusty: