• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

lmpo or ceramic?

iamdudi

Known Member
19/3/11
hi to all,
i used to own a V5 and sold it cause i could not live with the terrible AR and bezel - planned to mod but i moved on to other things.

never gave up on po so i want to order another one.
i understand the lmpo xtal is great, how's the ceramic?
which one would you guys choose?

BTW - where do i source a good bracelet (i remember how bad is the stock one)? or do i need to start looking on ebay for a gen one

doubleohseven

8/11/12
If you find a decent lmpo, that would be the best choice. Lmpo has issues with the stuff on the dial not aligned properly, but if you find one with good positioned markers and logo you are lucky and buy it right away. Many are waiting for a new batch of lmpo with these issues fixed, but no one knows when or if the new batch are coming.

CrPO has major problems with the bezel fading, except from those with orange bezel. Other than the fading bezel, the dial color is not that good compared to gen. Gen dial is deep black, and the rep is dark grey. Everything else is quite nice on the crpo including the pearl and AR (42mm AR is far better than the 45mm AR).

There are some rumors which tell that Noob factory (creator of the lmpo) are coming with a CrPO version.. but I have not heard more about it since august. Maybe the rumor are dead.

iamdudi

Known Member
19/3/11
i thind i'd go with a lmpo
worst case i can buy a gen dial from ofrei right?

what really bothers me is the bracelet as this is expensive on gens

Jong

Renowned Member
12/8/13
pumpkin ceramic, i first thought the orange was too flashy. after buying one from m2m for a nice price, it's my favorite watch!

doubleohseven

8/11/12
pumpkin ceramic, i first thought the orange was too flashy. after buying one from m2m for a nice price, it's my favorite watch!

Go to your local watch store where they sell Omega, and ask them which model customers tries to return in for exchange.

Generally, i recommend people to buy omegas with black bezel.. You will not easily get bored of it

doubleohseven

8/11/12
The lmpo is kind of discrete and flashy at the same time, and I like it. Good combination, which will attract the right attention.

It will also easily fit under the cuff, which I like in the long run. I recently damaged inside of my jacket with the CrPO. My gf found a needle and repaired it. It may seem like small details, but small details matter, especially in the long run

motoman83

Known Member
23/3/13
Go to your local watch store where they sell Omega, and ask them which model customers tries to return in for exchange.

Generally, i recommend people to buy omegas with black bezel.. You will not easily get bored of it

Maybe get the black bezel if you are a 1 watch guy. I feel the opposite as you; seems like I'm constantly reading comments that say "I don't need another black bezel watch."

I'd say go with what you like, after all it's a rep so you'll probably be buying another soon enough! :)