• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Live Order Status / Review - Yacht-Master 126622 VSF Gray Dial

HUCCI1990

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/23
Hi all!

Placed an order with Jtime in the past for a DJ and I’ve been eyeing an YM and finally pulled the trigger.

Order date: 2/11/24

Li sent payment details and confirmed watch was in stock: 2/15/24

Reactions: dark_shadow

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Live Order status ? The section is called "Buyer Reviews".

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Reactions: Eldonsimon

HUCCI1990

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/23
Live Order status ? The section is called "Buyer Reviews".

simon cowell facepalm GIF
Oh, my apologies for shattering the peace by posting an order timeline. Clearly, I underestimated the emotional rollercoaster that such groundbreaking information could unleash. I thought some folks might appreciate knowing the ins and outs of ordering a replica and the timeline behind it, but clearly, it's a more sensitive topic than I realized.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Oh, my apologies for shattering the peace by posting an order timeline. Clearly, I underestimated the emotional rollercoaster that such groundbreaking information could unleash. I thought some folks might appreciate knowing the ins and outs of ordering a replica and the timeline behind it, but clearly, it's a more sensitive topic than I realized.
Reading comprehension should become your friend. How about you make some contributions to the community besides a diary of your purchases. Post a review which could be useful to other buyers. This isn't Reddit.

Reactions: Eldonsimon