• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Liquid Metal

Redline_OM3GA

Horology Curious
1/4/12
Did anyone ever make a rep of this gorgeous watch?

liquid_metal_02.jpg

ratpatrolteam01

Renowned Member
Certified
10/12/10
I don't think for rep collectors apart from aesthetics, there is no point (this is my opinion of course) because the process of making this watch is the point of it.

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
Haven't seen it yet.
I love this watch so much that I am considering the gen.
It takes a lot of restraint to keep me from going to the Omega Boutique.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
So thats the liquid metal? I saw the orange bezel one and that thing is gorgeous!

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Has anyone ever seen the dial itself for sale @ Ofrei or cousins????

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
The pop up wording and numbers + ceramic bezel with liquid metal filling....drool...

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Older PO bezel costs $250

I'm sure these will sell for $450+

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
In person it gives it such a 3d effect it's so gorgeous no matter how hd the pics are in person it is so much better.

killbill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/11
Better LM rep

One of the smaller TDs on RG has this offering which is so much better than WatchEdens. It's not perfect by any means, but IMO it actually looks very nice.

I like the metallic Omega logo, red Seamaster and ceramic bezel - a nice combo.

There's no Liquid Metal markings at all on it and even though its a 45mm I've heard that this one has the 20mm bracelet rather than the correct 22mm for this size.

I don't know why none of our TDs seem to stock this one.

If they did I would probably get this, I haven't because the dealer on RG is based in the UK and last time I asked for a price it was over twice the amount of the TDs here, the only advantage being the watches are already in the UK, but Narikaa is in UK too and doesn't have such a hefty mark-up.

LiquidMetalPO.jpg