• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Liquid Metal,Titanium, Ceramic , Superlume , OH MY or Omega PO Blue Baby!! PICS

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
Well i havent reviewed a watch in a while so i figured i would review this baby since i just got it in today ,, as stated before i had a friend with the gen and the rep from first offerings when it was just Andrew and Joshua with them ,, to say the least his had a really low pearl and it ran like a time bomb , he sent it back for a replacement , still waiting ,, so i ordered one from one of my old faithfuls Ms. King ,, Angus is another one of go to people but he was down and out ,, they both treat me great but Ms. King gets this gratitude
smiley.gif

pretty much pics will tell all but i wanted to point out my wrist is not quite 7 inches i lost my big boy pants a couple years ago due to health problems but all is well now
winkCA3D11ZE.gif

The blue color i found from memory to be very true to the gen . with the nice gloss finish ,, the case finish is superb , the ar coating is great ,, it is the bigger one not the 42 btw, they dont make the big blue in 42 yet ,, it is lightweight , which is why i liked it mainly , the bracelet is just like gen, the pearl is centered but i think the big problem is its a little wider than the gen, i wish i had the gen back in my hands but on my friends from memory it seemed the rep was wider therefore presenting it lower looking,, but i bought two of them and the pearl was a little lower on the one that came doa
sad.gif
no ones fault but the postal service , my box was banged up
sad.gif
,, the superlume is true to gen and it look remarkeable imho and as a modder i dont like saying that, lol

Problems with mine beside the other one that was doa which was going to my brother , sry he will have to wait while i enjoy this baby for a bit, lol my datewheel was not aligned and was an easy fix but i wanted to make it perfect but no can do the numbers on the datewheel are a hair off ,, but just a few of them and for the most part it is 5% from being perfect ,, not bad, ive seen gens worse imho ,, the other problem was the gasket was dry as a bone, easy fix but u would think if they say it is water proof they would grease the orings, lol the chinese crack me up , at least the caseback was snug and i actually had to use a tool to remove it ,, lol i found some some dust on my dial two specs and a fingerprint on my second hand ,, i fixed it all up , cause im picky ,, i also find one more problem with the watch I CANT TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF, that ap diver 3.5 that is own the way has some competition,, cant wait to see which is better to my eye ,, ok enough gabbing own to the pics , btw the movement is true swiss and decorated nicely the rotor but def. not gen. but its ok dont take it off and u are golden
winkCA3D11ZE.gif
they did a hell of a job for there first attempt better than most of the time imho NOOb factory is good stuff sometimes , my pics are with my phone , ive been too lazy to set my light box back up lately , will do soon

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
lume shot and datewheel fix and waterproofing pics

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Nice short review dude! I'm definitely in on a blue 45 next! Wear yours in good health!

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
Enjoy it! Nice one. You are just as nitpicking as myself. A little bit of TLC works wonders

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
muy bonito , or like many of would say .....
mucho bueno :lol1:

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I dont think thats a liquid metal one. Thats the new titanium po.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
is the case really made out of titanium?
also the bracelet?
what is the total weight of this rep?

will wait for an ARd v2 most probably
nice glossy blue bezel!
it looks dull in TD images