• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Like New VC Overseas 47040 SS/RU White Dial For Sale | CONUS

Shooter McGavin

5-Time Waterbury Open Champion
Certified
22/2/22
Midwest, USA
About
VC Overseas ref 47040 SS/RU White/Stk MKS MY9015
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal, Zelle
Movement Details?
MKS MY9015
Piece Origin?
TrustyTime
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
9/10 only because of dial alignment
Why Are You Selling?
don't need it, don't wear it
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
USD
Shipping Costs?
Free ground shipping with tracking in CONUS
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Shooter is selling his white dial VC Overseas ref. 47040 SS on black rubber strap. MKS MY9015. Shooter purchased this watch about 3 months ago from Andrew @ TT with the optional $120 full-movement service + waterproofing. The watch sells for $378 on TT but Shooter took advantage of a 7% discount coupon. All in all it would have been ~$535 pre-discount and shipping. That said Shooter is asking for less than half of that price for 1 simple reason... the watch is perfect except for the darn cross on the dial being ever-so-askew that it's enough to bug me. Hopefully not everyone...

This watch is in absolutely pristine condition and has honestly never worn outside. Not even a single time. "How can that be?" "He's clearly exaggerating!"

No, more simply put, Shooter is embarrassed to say that he greenlit the watch without noticing the slightest tilt in the angle of the cross. I know this is common and to most, they probably wouldn't notice or care given the price-tag (price I'm selling it for). Once I saw it in person, it bugged me enough to put it away in a winder in the hopes it would grow on me in the future. But some things you can't unsee.

It's hard to judge the condition because the watch is in essentially the exact same condition cosmetically and functionally as it was the day it left China, aka just like new (10/10). But many who weren't experiencing "new rep excitement syndrome" at time of purchase may have also RL the watch or may say its a 2 or 4 or 8 out of 10. Who's to say... well the person who wants to buy this beauty for what I believe to be a very fair price for what it is - $250 shipped within CONUS.