• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Left turned Omega Logo - Can it be fixed?

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
Question... see above...

Anyone in EU who could do this for me? Maybe combined with a nice bezel aligning and pearl relume?

Some pics for you:

fixed003.jpg

new003.jpg

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
your 6 is off center too..

I'd suggest a new dial or sending it back for a replacement.

Keyhole

Known Member
11/4/07
The 6 looking off center could just be the angle the picture was taken.

kinneyrhs

11/2/07
Novesh said:
Keyhole said:
The 6 looking off center could just be the angle the picture was taken.

nah, its a common prob on PO's...

Dude, I have agree with Keyhole... Even though it is a common problem there is NO WAY you can tell from that angle...

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
agree or disagree

im lookin at my PO and that picture looks like the end of the 6 is aligned to the 6lume marker, which it shouldnt be.

who2R

Known Member
9/3/07
You can realign the Omega logo....>> take it off from the dial, shave the "pin" that go thur the dial surface and then clue it back. ( I would try to source the correct logo if you do this mod)

I believe Vaccum did successfully realign the pearl.....but again, lots of work there too.

to me.....the pearl is not that bad.....but the logo is :?

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
The 6 is OK to me here... and if I don't notice it... nobody will ever ;) Not one person yet saw the Omega logo... and thisw atch was already on 5 peoples wrists... but I see it every day!! :(

will PM vacuum.

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
I have these both dial available:

Which one is better, in terms of the "6"? Any other flaws? (forget the omega logo here please ;) )

evilgenius88

Plotting world domination
Supporter
Certified
11/4/07
Volcano Base
Agree with Novesh here, the 6 is definitely off center and you CAN see it from this angle.

Piratedzeus, hope you find someone in the EU (and if you do, PM me about who it is, as I'm looking for a fixer myself). How about trying some vintage watch smith guy? How bout an older Asian watch smith in some sort of Chinatown district, he might understand?