• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Leather for Ultimate PO

mobitz ii

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/06
Does anyone carry a rep strap of the Orange and Black leather gen ultimate PO straps. I was in the AD today and the black strap looks great.

road rash

20/12/06
mobitz ii said:
Does anyone carry a rep strap of the Orange and Black leather gen ultimate PO straps. I was in the AD today and the black strap looks great.

I know this does not answer your question, however, if you still want the gen go to Amazon. they run about $300+

mobitz ii

11/11/06
snielsen

looks great. Do you know what size fits the Ultimate PO?

thx

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
mobitz ii, is your forum name in reference to the cardiac AV block? Just curious.

erdoc

Known Member
29/11/06
Silix has the rep strap in black with orange stitching. Check his site for pics, it has a rep deployment clasp also.

I also have the one above from "strapped for time" off ebay and for the money, it is a great strap.

Panatime.com also has one in black with orange stitching.

mobitz ii

11/11/06
chief3630 said:
mobitz ii, is your forum name in reference to the cardiac AV block? Just curious.

yes....medical dork background 8)

erdoc said:
Silix has the rep strap in black with orange stitching. Check his site for pics, it has a rep deployment clasp also.

I also have the one above from "strapped for time" off ebay and for the money, it is a great strap.

Panatime.com also has one in black with orange stitching.

thanks all!

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
mobitz ii said:
chief3630 said:

yes....medical dork background 8)

Lol. Its a better choice than wenckebach, IMHO.

mobitz ii

11/11/06
gen

It looked like leather. Are you referring to the one with the orange stiching andreww?

thx

frogman

31/10/06
I really like the leather on the PO's....the orange stitching looks perfect on that watch.

e36wchmstr

8/5/06
Yes the black with orange stitching is actually a rubber strap, finished to imitate the leather. Pick one up and feel it, really really cool strap. I was considering one of Silix's, has anyone picked one up yet and can comment on the quality?

mobitz ii

11/11/06
cool

I only looked at it in the case since i was taking peeks to compare my rep (which was spot on) by the way. Really looked like leather. prolly have to go back without my rep on a look closer. It looks very slick with the strap.

Yellowhat

13/10/06
2908.jpg

Guys - This looks like leather to me.

@AndrewW - are you saying that this is rubber? I know there is another PO Rubber band that does not have the croc texture.

@ Mobitz II - MD = Medical Dork. [smilie=tongue3.gif] ROTFLMAO!!!

If you write your orders the way you write your posts, people are going to be discharged on Pepto instead of Plavix!!! There will 'prolly' be many Major Adverse Cardiac Events!!!. See you at work...

YH 8)

e36wchmstr

8/5/06
You are correct, that is leather; however that is not black with orange stitching at all:

e36wchmstr said:
Yes the black with orange stitching is actually a rubber strap, finished to imitate the leather. Pick one up and feel it, really really cool strap.

The one we're talking about is THIS one:

29015182fr9.gif

Yellowhat

13/10/06
That looks like $#!t

Woof!:shock:

I am amazed that they put their name on that...

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Yes, the orange/croc strap is leather, but black with orange stitching strap is rubber, as is this on...

29085083.gif