• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lady's Double Eagle Constellation

jdub765

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/07
Has anyone bought one of these? Which dealer did you get it from?

I've been trying to source one of these for about two months from two or three dealers as an Xmas present, and now it's too late. I still want to get one, but I'm getting pretty frustrated with dealing with the dealers. I even communicated w/ one in Chinese, to make it easier for them to communicate with me, but that dealer still wasn't able to come through yet.

Has anyone else been able to source one of these watches?

I'm looking for one that looks like this:
http://anonym.to/?[url]http://i9.photobucket ... lation.jpg[/url]

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
I bought a few as stocking fillers off WatchEden during their buy 3 get 1 free offer. $88 a piece including shipping for a quartz lady size, be aware they're really petite though, but more than passable... :)

jdub765

20/7/07
Woah sweet. Does it have a sapphire crystal? I'll order one right now if it does!

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
jdub765 said:
Woah sweet. Does it have a sapphire crystal? I'll order one right now if it does!
At that price point, I very much doubt it, check out the web site as they have more expensive models...

jdub765

20/7/07
Argh =( I'll take note of Watcheden though. Thanks sconehead!

levelmanroger, who's D4M? Sorry I haven't been on the forums for a while because I didn't want to tempt myself into buying more watches :lol: Is that Daytona4Me? Is he a dealer?

jdub765

20/7/07
does anybody else have any sources? I'm still looking :(

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
problem is that although most of the dealers have different sources,, those sources all lead back to the same "factories" ...
If it's not made.. it's not made. As I am not on the ground in GZ.. I cannot say for sure if it is made or not.. but my supplier said he does not have it. :(

jdub765

20/7/07
so I ordered what I thought was a gold dial 24mm DE custom modded w/ a black face from Andrew, but I don't know what happened because it ended up being a 36mm :(

So now I have a 36mm DE for sale (don't want to pay 25% restocking fee), but I'm still looking for the right 24mm DE.

I'm close to the point of giving up though and just getting a non-DE Constellation though...