• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ladies Replica

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
OK my wife loves my Omega PO and wants a replica or two of her own. My question is what are the nice replica ladies models out there. Where should I start. Thanks everyone.

tangle

5/8/09
UK
just bought the Chanel J12 33mm ceramic in white, quartz, very nice for the girlfriend.

countit

22/5/10
I am on this trail as well!... Opinions and pictures are greatly appreciated! Help me show my wife that "its not all about me"!

Thanks!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Search key words "ladies watch" and "ladies rep" and "wife watch" and you will find MANY threads about this topic. I'd do it for you but I'm on my iPhone.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
As Level suggested try some searches as this topic comes up every couple months. Try "best ladies reps" I believe there was a pretty good thread going with that name.

the better ladies reps are the ladies rolex line with ETA/clone ETA, the chanel J12 in full ceramic saphire, and the TAG link ladies in quartz (just like the gen). Those are your best bets. I would recommend going with quartz, women don't tend to have the interest or patience for dealing with the automatics like we do. They are also robust, so theres little chance of it arriving with, or presenting any problems.

Here is my wife's TAG link. Got this from Reg (Narikaa) Both watch and dealer, highly recommended. Scary (almost questionably odd) close to gen.

SDC10411.jpg

SDC10410.jpg

SDC10413.jpg

ThreadLocker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/12/07
You cannot go wrong with a Patek 24, or a Cartier Tank......very classy and dressy.....she will love it.

If she is looking for something a little more casual, the Chanel J12 is very nice

BUT, if she really wants to turn heads, and have built-in self-defense: get her a PAM187 or Fiddy (comes with a built-in club) LOL just kidding