• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW/V6F PAM508 Ceramic A7750 Special offer

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
CHTIxdZ.jpg

http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=508&product_id=1428

pechspils

4/9/16
Awesome price! I've never understood why closed caseback watches have decorated movements anyway. Less risk for lose deco screws without decoration too.

Gunshozz

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/7/17
i am very interested
how can i order? i got no WU oder smth like that.
Paypal or VISA would be no Problem.

can you ship it to germany?

spooky5

Known Member
12/6/17
Tried to order one... Second time now my credit card will not work on your website. I get "invalid state" as a reason. No shit. I'm Canadian. I don't have a state.

I keep trying to give you my money, but you seem to not want it.

Last time I emailed to try and sort it out and you outright told me to just go to another TD.

spooky5

Known Member
12/6/17
Tried. It "cannot be completed". I just tried.

Seriously frustrated. I want this 508. I have bought from Trusty Time, Perfect Clones and intime with no issues, but I cannot buy from Toro. This is irritating.

tomt

Horology Curious
17/12/15
I had similar problems trying to pay by credit card and when I read small print noted that the receiving banks may make extra unknown charges. Eventually installed western union app on my phone which clearly stated charges which would apply and this seemed like the cheaper option without any unknown variables. Purchase went fine and no surprises. No idea why the bank transfer wouldn't go through but WU turned out to be the easier option.

D

d4m.test

Title says ceramic but product description says DLC. What is it?
I think he ran out and now it is another watch.

When he first posted the description on his website said ceramic as well and it was $199 not $159 like it is now.
I emailed him and if he replies I will let you know.

D

d4m.test

Title says ceramic but product description says DLC. What is it?
Haha, I replied to you as I was emailing him and he replied right away :)

Yes the $159 watch that is on his website is DLC. It uses the same URL as the watch he posted here which was Ceramic and it was $199 but it is sold out.
Hope that helps :)

D

d4m.test

I bought this to 199 now it's 159. anyway very nice

D

d4m.test

I bought this to 199 now it's 159. anyway very nice
The $199 was ceramic. The $159 is stainless steel DLC
He just reused the same URL since all ceramics that were $199 are sold.