• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Kor Navitimer 41 white dial

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Most of the date wheels on Breitling Reps are recessed. One watchmaker had a solution but received so many orders that he couldn't handle it. Then he went out of business within months I was one of the lucky members that received one of the watches thanks to the great RWI staff.

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Not on all Breitling reps.

Any rep that has the original 7750 layout, like this one, will not have a recess.

I have this in blue and the date is spot on.

The white one is probably shadowed.

zpisVX.jpg

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Nice watch. When was this one made? What was the factory? I would be ordering one right away if I can find one :cool:
Mine was a Breitling Navitimer AB0120 with 447A Bracelet by JF modified by Louie till he crashed and burned a few months after he started selling the watch in 2017. The Mods helped me get my watch.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I know lots of people lose their mind over the recessed date ( fair nuff - personal niggles )
I have the GF factory B01 A7750 3,6,9 chrono subdial layout and the recessed date is noticeable - but not that much. Having the date wheel same colour as the dial does soften this shortcoming........

zpivii.png

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Nice watch. When was this one made? What was the factory? I would be ordering one right away if I can find one :cool:
Mine was a Breitling Navitimer AB0120 with 447A Bracelet by JF modified by Louie till he crashed and burned a few months after he started selling the watch in 2017. The Mods helped me get my watch.
It’s the same watch the OP linked. They’re still being made.

KOR Factory 41MM Navitimer.

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Hey OP,

I have bought this watch. There is no recessed date as the watch uses a 6-9-12 layout.

However, with the white, just a warning the dial is wayyy inaccurate and not reflective of gen.

I swapped out the dial for gen as I wanted full Franken but for context, take a look at the picture below to highlight the difference:

Moonshiner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/18
I think that a potential misalignment of the dial markers vs bezel markes becomes more obvious on a full white dial.

DeLorean

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
12/5/23
Australia
Not on all Breitling reps.

Any rep that has the original 7750 layout, like this one, will not have a recess.

I have this in blue and the date is spot on.

The white one is probably shadowed.

zpisVX.jpg
Looks gorgeous. Reckon KOR is making NWBIG quality?

AndyDav55

Known Member
Certified
13/2/18
hry all. do we know if the KOR 41mm navitimer rep bracelet would fit a GEN a23322 41mm Navitimer from the early 2000s? Thanks