• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KOR Navitimer 1 41 Issues

Hillscrimer

Horology Curious
31/8/21
I’m a first time purchaser and read through lots of threads on here before deciding to buy the Navitimer 1 from In-Time. Everything has been superb, they kept me informed and it took just over a week to arrive from confirm the QC pics. the watch looks and feels fantastic so I’ve been made up with the purchase. However I’ve got a issue now and wondering what will happen. The watch isn’t keep time very well. To start with it was losing a minute or so each day and then over the last week it’s been gaining a minute most days. And then some days it is perfect. Contacted In-time but heard nothing back as of yet. Anyone know if this is a common problem and also has anyone had issues with products from In-Time and if so how was it handled?

Hillscrimer

Horology Curious
31/8/21
How is it working now a days looking to order from them.
Not great to be honest. The time keeping got better however it requires winding each morning as I took it off at night time. I’ve been assured that this shouldn’t be the case. Then due to me having to wind it each morning, the mechanism inside that is attached to the crown has come lose and now rattles inside the watch. I contacted InTime but he basically said tough as it’s a few months old so I’m trying to find a watchsmith to repair it but struggling. Also, the bracelet strap that came with it fell apart after 2 months which I feel is pretty poor. Gutted because I really love the watch.

All in the the experience has put me off buying another rep. Quality control seems to be an issue and if you get one that needs repairing it seems to be very difficult to find a watchsmith that will deal with reps.