• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

King's new Speedmaster "Skeleton"

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Uh huh... this is "interesting"... to say at least. King offers this new Speedy "Venus" Skeleton rep.

clipboard010nt.jpg

The funny thing is: there IS a genuine Speedmaster Skeleton "Moon Base Limited Edition" watch (made of platinum) which costs about billion dollars. Only 57 pieces were made, and it looks quite a lot different from the rep. (I recall this watch made it to the top-20 most expensive watches in the world list).

OmegaSpeedmasterSkeletonMoon.jpg

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I can pull off wearing a rep of a $5k watch but don't think I can get away with wearing a rep of a $1,000,000,000 watch. ;)

Interesting piece for sure.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
King's rep isn't accurate at all, but it's kinda wild.

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
I would suspect 99.9% (maybe even higher than that) of the population would not know anything about the gen of this piece being so rare/expensive.... prob safe to say they wouldn't know much else about the watch either other than how cool it looks. While I don't think I could wear it I do like it in a strange way. Its growing on me the more I look at it. :)

By-tor - got any pics of the Gen?

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
That second picture is from a gen.

Further proof that our reps look like million dollars. :D

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
LOL.... no wonder I was liking it more and more. Damn I got good taste.

Thanks for sharing!

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
I LIKE IT!

I really want a speedmaster and I really want a nice skeleton so I may have to combine the 2 into one really nice watch.

bam rock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/06
I have to be honest. This watch is incredibly sexy. I like the skeletons though because I think they're so crazy that everyones eyes will be like "WOW" but this one is better than most. Definitely nice. I'd wear this for sure

zorro

Horology Curious
13/5/06
Not really feeling this one, i do love the back on the Speedy though... :wink: