• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Katt is the savior for my planet ocean .

AP786

Known Member
Certified
1/9/13
After lot of search , i decided to go with Andrew for my first Rep . so i bought Omega planet ocean titanium . I placed order with Trusty time . As soon as i placed order , i received all the instruction from Andrew . After two days i received QC pics. I approved QC pics .
After that andrew shipped my watch and i received my watch after 7 days in US . I was very much excited to see and wear my watch . But unfortunately watch rotor was jammed . As i tried to rotate the crown , it got messed up and my watch was almost damaged .
Then after i contacted back to Andrew , and andrew asked me ship it back . He was really helpful .
I was about to ship it back , I thought instead of shipping it back , i though that can i fix that watch here . So i started searching any watch maker who can my watch . So i found out my watch savior and that is Katt. I found that he also lives in Minnesota just couple of miles from my place . so i felt bit relaxed and contacted Katt . He asked me to come and show the watch.
After showing him watch , he found out that crown and stem assembly is damaged and rotor is jammed . He fixed rotor and miracle happened the watch started to work but he could not fix crown . He asked me to contact dealer back to get crown and stem .
So i contacted back to Andrew and he is just awesome ,he replies email very fast . He shipped parts right away without any shipping charges . I received parts after 7 days . Katt fixed that parts. There you go - My watch is just rocking and i was feeling very relaxed and happy.

I really appreciate the help from Katt. He is just outstanding. Definitely he is really good watchmaker to be trusted. He asked very little money for the service he provided .

Andrew's after sales service , payment and shipping were bang on target . Definitely looking forward to buy more watches from him

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
Thanks for your review abubakar. You're welcome anytime.
Katt