• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just received my Datejust 41 from Trusty Time

ErFlMan

"You drive a hard bizargain"
27/8/23
Southwest Florida
This was my first Rep purchase so I was a bit on the nervous side, but this site really helped. I looked at a few dealers but went with Trusty Time. I just really liked the layout and quality of the web page. They have a lot of models but I went with the Datejust 41 with the Blue dial, smooth bezel, jubilee bracelet and roman numerals. I absolutely love this watch and I had a great experience with trusty time. Very good communication and they just made the whole process very easy. From the day I placed the order to having it in my hands was right at three weeks. Andrew took very good care of me. Before even talking money he made sure the model I wanted was in stock. Once that was verified I paid through MoneyGram with the app on my phone. After a few days Andrew let me know the funds were received and all good. QC pictures were sent and he made sure I verified all the shipping info. It took about 2 weeks of (impatiently..lol) waiting and watching the updates for shipping everyday, but I did get my watch. Packed very well and I truly have no complaints. I actually am already eyeing an Omega I really want to get and I will not hesitate to order from Trusty Time again.

Reactions: domiffm

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
imagination GIF

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia

Paolo_ITA_87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
1/12/22
Oslo
Hello! Can you tell something about the movement? How long does the charge last and how accurate is it? Thanks a lot!

ErFlMan

27/8/23
Southwest Florida
Hello! Can you tell something about the movement? How long does the charge last and how accurate is it? Thanks a lot!
I would say it probably needs to be taken apart and redone to be really good. It makes more noise when winding it than my Invicta watches. So I am careful when winding it up. And I have noticed I need to wind it once a day to keep it accurate even when wearing it. So could be a rotor issue. But it really doesn't bother me. I understand that's what you get with a rep and I didn't pay much for it. I hope to find someone around my area that can take it apart, clean it and lube it probably. Or I might actually use this watch as practice and take it apart myself. The watch looks great so getting some minor things fixed will be worth it to me. But overall i am satisfied. You kinda have to expect some issues with reps. Thankfully it was not DOA and does function pretty well and looks fantastic.

Paolo_ITA_87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
1/12/22
Oslo
I would say it probably needs to be taken apart and redone to be really good. It makes more noise when winding it than my Invicta watches. So I am careful when winding it up. And I have noticed I need to wind it once a day to keep it accurate even when wearing it. So could be a rotor issue. But it really doesn't bother me. I understand that's what you get with a rep and I didn't pay much for it. I hope to find someone around my area that can take it apart, clean it and lube it probably. Or I might actually use this watch as practice and take it apart myself. The watch looks great so getting some minor things fixed will be worth it to me. But overall i am satisfied. You kinda have to expect some issues with reps. Thankfully it was not DOA and does function pretty well and looks fantastic.
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply.
I do agree with your point of view and that’s certainly the type of “issues” to expect.
I had a great experience with a repair shop in Spain (Valencia) which deals with a lot of reps and works for many TDs.
Looks like you are in Florida so that will be difficult for you. However if you need the contact send me a PM and I will get you the details.
Enjoy your watch 😀

Reactions: ErFlMan

ErFlMan

27/8/23
Southwest Florida
I was in a really bad wreck and the Datejust didn't make it ..lol. At least I made it out alive. Broke my neck, had a spinal cord injury, but I am much better now. Just received my Milgauss from Jtime to replace my Datejust.

Milgauss