• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just picked up a minty gen PO 45mm

300kph

24/5/13
I ordered a 42mm PO SS w/ orange from Lucy last week and expect it in the next day or 2... Out of the blue a pre-owned (2011) 45mm showed up on my local Buy & Sell a couple days ago and I pulled the trigger on it tonite.

It's as new. Had to look with my loupe to find even hairline scratches.

Box, papers all excellent.

In his ad he He wanted $3,750 and I e-mailed him that was way too high. Thanks BTW to the forum members who advised me in a different post as to what a good price would be. He said $3K would be his lowest price and I said I would have to see it.

He came by my place and I closely inspected it. Offered him $2400, he said $2800 and we split the diff and gave him $2,600 (Canadian dollars)

Pretty happy with my purchase and as for the rep 42mm on the way, I will probably flip it or depending how it stacks up I may get a gen orange croc for it.

The guy had a couple other cheaper gens (3 Movados, a T-Race Tissot and a Gucci G watch) may the Gucci is not bad and he only wants about $350 for it.

Here's the 45mm... Gonna' get it sized tomorrow.

Omega_PO_45mm_001.jpg

Omega_PO_45mm_002.jpg

Omega_PO_45mm_003.jpg

TheCold

15/8/09
Congrats! Blue lume on POs, thats not something you see everyday since they have the clear lume. It really touches it up!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Congrats!!! I hope one day i will get one...

The price you got it, is a dream one comparing to the ones here of course...

Rovin

Renowned Member
27/6/10
Good move, they are a fantastic watch and well worth owning. I have a hankering for the gen GMT version now....

300kph

24/5/13
Thanks Rovin.

I will be selling the rep 42mm which just arrived today. It is still wrapped with bezel insert packed separately. I pulled off the bubble wrap but it is still in saran wrap.

I looked it over very closely and it is spectacular. I love it but would rather sell it to buy a rep I don't own in gen.

Had I not bought the gen I would have been thrilled with the PO 42mm from Lucy. Its the top of the line one. I paid $348US + WU (about $365CDN all in) I will sell it for $360CDN to a buyer in Canada including shipping. A great deal for someone who does not want the hassle of Customs etc. I have the QC pics and will post it on the For Sale section if I don;t get any action here or locally thru my network.

Great deal for someone. No offers or trades. I am firm.

W

300kph

24/5/13
Yes, I'll post some pics soon. Having trouble with photobucket.

300kph

24/5/13
Here are the pics

Here it is still wrapped. The bezel insert was shipped separate.

I hear of guys spending a fortune to frank / mod this watch. That's cool but it is a true super-rep and shouts genuine. Only very close or side by side inspection "may" tell the tale.

I looked it under my magnifying lamp and loupe and was amazed with the detail and the feel of the bracelet is very close to gen (that has always been my sticking point with Rolex reps)

I put it up there with my Pam 299 and in close to the same league as the latest version of the AP Diver.

OmegaPlanetOcean8.jpg

And here are the original QC pics
_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_000-1.jpg

_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_001.jpg

_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_003.jpg

_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_004.jpg

_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_002.jpg

_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_005.jpg

_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_007.jpg

_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_006.jpg

_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_005.jpg

_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_009.jpg

_Omega_Planet_Ocean_42mm_008-1.jpg

w

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
And yes, it is for sale.

If you are interested in selling the watch please post a proper thread in the sales section.

Dont forget that back door sales are not approved..!