• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered VSF 116610LN 904 VS3135 from Sead's UK stock!

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Well there are two issues here to take into consideration, one is that post offices are actually still pretty difficult to access here in the UK which means a lot of us are having to use 'drop off' points and do all the customs stuff through click and drop. So it may be that it's going through the system, stuff isn't getting processed real time any more.

The other is that, in my experience, for international tracked and signed for the default at post offices if you can get in one is parcel force. So maybe try the tracking on the parcel force site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deny

Horology Curious
21/4/21
Sead said Royal Mail changed tracking number. Royal Mails says they never change or amend tracking numbers.

Deny

Horology Curious
21/4/21
Sent from where to where? And when was it posted and when did you receive?

Deny

Horology Curious
21/4/21
Update; Sead provided me the correct tracking number now. The package arrived in my country on monday 3/5, and should be in my mailbox tomorrow (friday 7/5) og next week. Depending on customs. Sead did everything correct in order to avoid taxes, but we will see what the customs do.

Reactions: diamant and HomeRye

pcghill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/17
Update; Sead provided me the correct tracking number now. The package arrived in my country on monday 3/5, and should be in my mailbox tomorrow (friday 7/5) og next week. Depending on customs. Sead did everything correct in order to avoid taxes, but we will see what the customs do.

I’m actually in exact same the situation. Patience is key :)
I have received several orders from Sead and I can only vouch for him. Communication is rough at times but he was always delivered!

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
If the watch doesent shop up within friday, im gonna ask for my money back and buy from another place.

WOW i'm assuming this is your first replica watch ? I say this because someone who has just a little experience will know how silly that is ! TBH if i was a TD selling the watch to you , once you had received it i'd tell you not to bother buying from me again , as you seem like an ill informed , impatient pain in the ass .

Last edited:
WOW i'm assuming this is your first replica watch ? I say this because someone who has just a little experience will know how silly that is ! TBH if i was a TD selling the watch to you , once you had received it i'd tell you not to bother buying from me again , as you seem like an ill informed , impatient pain in the ass .

Bit harsh innit? Was there any need for such an attack?

Deny

Horology Curious
21/4/21
I didnt attack anyone. I said i trusted Sead but not Royal Mail.
never the less I got the watch today and the only noticeable difference between this and my 2018 gen is that the rehaut isnt 100%. It is 90% centered tho. And tbh im going to sell my gen now, not worth the money after using this one for 5 hours. If i crush this one I laugh, but with a gen you always be careful. If u want 116610ln buy vsf. If u want faster EU delivery buy from Sead.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
never the less I got the watch today and the only noticeable difference between this and my 2018 gen is that the rehaut isnt 100%. It is 90% centered tho. And tbh im going to sell my gen now, not worth the money after using this one for 5 hours. If i crush this one I laugh, but with a gen you always be careful. If u want 116610ln buy vsf. If u want faster EU delivery buy from Sead.

Sweet m8:)
Able to throw some pictures of vsf and ur gen?

Thanks alot and enjoy it!

Deny

Horology Curious
21/4/21
Im at my GF’s place. Ill try to post some next week, on a iphone camera u wont even see the difference. This is my number 4 submariner. Hulk, two-tone and two ln’s. Only rep is this vsf. And to u guys wrote about fat datewheel, this one is 95% same as 2018 gen. And they used a 2019 to build this one.

magiclerlin

Horology Curious
18/10/19
Didn't you say you ask for your money back! Anyway glad you have your watch. The vsf subs are pretty amazing! I'm comparing to the crap I buy in Shenzhen when I go back there..

Anyhow I purchased my first ever rep about 6 weeks ago, and 2 more since then. As I think they were here in the UK, before the issues in China.

I will be purchasing a few more once things starts up again. But for now how very happy!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Glad it worked out for you & look forward to the comparison. Always handy to see pictures of both side by side, so it's much appreciated.

Just think of all the reps you can buy when ya sell your gen:)

Last edited:

Dayjustfate

Horology Curious
21/11/17

Great to hear that it arrived, again patience seems to pay off. This watch is next on my list as well. Hope Sead will restock it ASAP!

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Im at my GF’s place. Ill try to post some next week, on a iphone camera u wont even see the difference. This is my number 4 submariner. Hulk, two-tone and two ln’s. Only rep is this vsf. And to u guys wrote about fat datewheel, this one is 95% same as 2018 gen. And they used a 2019 to build this one.

Still looking forward to the gen /rep comparison tick tock .