• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered my GC2!

tokeyx

27/3/11
So excited! I just ordered a GC2 launch monitor, which I've been debating on for over a year now since it came out. Essentially it's a portable high speed camera that acts as a launch monitor. If you use it on the range you get statistics like distance, carry, spin, launch angle, yards off center, etc... for every shot. When you plug it into the software at home you can play full round of simulated golf or practice. They have something like 49 courses available for play now. I've had a p3proswing for a few years that I've used at home for simulated golf (it doesn't monitor launch angle though so I never found it to be completely accurate), but I'll be swapping out the unit now for the uber accurate GC2.

If anyone wants to buy the p3proswing let me know, I think I'm going to put it up on ebay but I'll sell it for a great price to a forum member.

Once I take delivery of the GC2 and hook it up in the garage I'll post some pictures :)