• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered an AP ROO !!!

Dan_lie

21/10/10
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, been reading reviews and threads like crazy since i have joined, PM'd a few members for info (all very helpful) and carefully decided to order an AP ROO rubberclad seconds@12 with a black face from Lay at replicamake.

Read excellent reviews about him and feel that my first rep purchase with him will go through flawlessly!

I have placed my order and am just waiting for a paypal ad for payment then i will hopefully be seeing some QC pics shortly!!!!

I was gonna go for the Rose gold, but decided against it in the end due to wanting a rep that will last with out having to get it re-plated.

Spoke with Lay before placing an order to confirm it will have the new movement with the added jewel at the problem gear, although i do understand it still may need a service after reading posts from the moders.

Hopefully this will be my first of many!!!!

Will post pics as they come.

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
Congrats to your new watch and welcome to RWI :)
Pretty damn nice watch to start with, setting the level high and after this one you you probably won´t stop hehe!

/J

todaystheday

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/10/10
good choice mate you should be very very happy when it arrives we await pictures :)

Dan_lie

21/10/10
Payed and order confirmed!!! my wrist is feeling heavier already! Has anyone bought separate bezels from the dealer like the SS bezel?

Dan_lie

21/10/10
Just received QC pics and video of the watch, bezel was slightly scratched and one bezel screw was not straight so they are ordering a replacement in for me :D
2Qp11.jpg

Starting to get extremely excited now !!! :D

mattyd

I'm Pretty Popular
30/12/09
Alex --

Congrats! And a great choice! I have the same exact watch and it is one of my favorites.
That thing will never leave your wrist!

technical1

Still New
9/7/10
Alex,

Nice pick up. We'll all enjoy the photos when you post. I've been dreaming of the same watch since I joined earlier this year and just need to pull the trigger.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
all you need now is AR from fine dd, I will post a pic of my new one tomorrow

Dan_lie

21/10/10
Hi Guys,

Got the QC pics for the replacement and it looks great, and it should be shipped out today or tomorrow!

MxFni.jpg

Bezel Screws only need very slight adjustment but i'll do that when it gets here.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
23/10/09
Looks great! I really need to get a rubber bezel AP...

Wear it well!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
is this watch beeing shipped by boat?

Dan_lie

21/10/10
LOL Tracking shows its in the country and should be delivered tomorrow morning, fingers crossed... Might have also bought a Chopard while waiting lol, that will be arriving tomorrow aswell hopefully!

Dan_lie

21/10/10
Just like to thank Lay at replicamake for a truly amazing transaction and i am thoroughly pleased with my watch! All the reviews about the date window and thickness of rear case are all hyped up, this is one serious rep!!!

One thing though, crown seems kind of hard to screw in, like its threaded or something... is that normal?

photo-2.jpg