• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just made my first order with TheOneWatches and Steve

bjb2128

Horology Curious
19/7/23
United states
Just ordered my first watch with Steve The One Watches via WhatsApp. Very nice and professional.

Ordered an in stock watch, a PAM 1314- VSF P9010

Paid in full today, 29.10.2023

Waiting on QC images- shouldn’t take long on an instock watch. Will keep everyone updated on status and pics.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'm glad it's going smoothly. Tracking number may not begin to update for a bit as they ship typically with a reshipping service that bundles a bunch of packages together. Welcome to the addiction! I mean hobby....

Reactions: bjb2128

bjb2128

Horology Curious
19/7/23
United states
Received the watch. Looks and feels really good. Very happy with the purchase. Can’t upload pics bc glees getting the message file too big.

• Love
Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Received the watch. Looks and feels really good. Very happy with the purchase. Can’t upload pics bc glees getting the message file too big.
use a image hosting service like clickpix.org pixelsbin.com or ibb.co to name the more common ones I see used (clixpix is run by RWI so more reliable) Upload and copy over the BBCode full and it will show here.