• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just got mye first rep ever :D

funnyfrog

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/11
I went for the Planet Ocean 42mm swiss ETA 2824 Ultimate..

Here are some pictures.

What do you guys think? Any discussion is welcome :)

BdszN.jpg

UUVpa.jpg
csMct.jpg
rj32u.jpg

MartyNC

Known Member
22/9/09
Very nice. Camera skills pretty good too. I need a new bezel ring from my PO, cuz mine is sporting the "zit" pearl.

All you need now is a nice rubber strap, and you will have two watches for the price of one. Excellent purchase.

tolis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/09
very special watch!great!

funnyfrog

1/5/11
Thanks so much! :)

There are some anoying things though. Some of the dial markers are not perfectly centered, especially the 10, 11 and 12 hour marker.. However from a distance this is hardly noticable...

I wonder what watch I should get next..

I am about to graduate in a few weeks and wanted actually to get a rep Sub.. However some of the reps do look really good..

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Looks very nice! I've always been a fan of the PO, just gotta have 'em a bit bigger for me. Nice pics too!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
First rep and you got this??? You are so in trouble my friend... No way back!!! Good photos too.Enjoy the dark side...

funnyfrog

1/5/11
Hehe, I wanted to actually get a gen Sub... However the reps nowadays are so good they are a satisfactory substitute... :)

Also that way you dont get buyers remorse....

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I hate to point this out, but your date wheel on this really sucks. The font is fine, but obviously the "1" is missing from "21" because only the "2" is visible. Many would overlook this flaw, as have the previous posters, but I'm kinda nit-picky.
Perhaps you can find a local watch smith to install a new date wheel overlay for you?

:biglaugh:
Nice watch. Enjoy!

funnyfrog

1/5/11
Oh.. heheh! :D Thanks for the info.. Thought you sat on some impressive knowlegde about omega reps.... Also impressive by your acute observational skillzz mate!! :)

That would have been a annoying and tragi-comic flaw.. hehehe However I was just lazy and didnt bother to se the date before taking the photos...., hehe :)

But now I have... Check this out:

gKFO3.jpg

waddster

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
First rep and you got this??? You are so in trouble my friend... No way back!!! Good photos too.Enjoy the dark side...
So true-so true! Couldn't have said it better. Poor guy doesn't know what he is about to get into.
icon12.gif