• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just got my UPO from Angus...

RNav

27/6/07
To my surprise, he sent me a black bezel with orange numbers instead of the orange bezel, which is what I ordered. But I am happy with it so no worries here. :| It would not be worth the hassle of an exchange. So I unwrapped it, sized it, and am wearing it. The black bezel is more practical anyway. I should have got one long ago!

RNav

ryaku

3/4/06
Wear it well, it's a great watch. ;)

Too bad Angus gave another proof of being a drop shipper.

NuTymer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/08
but don't they all dropship, maybe with the exception of ruby?

ryaku

3/4/06
As far as i know Ruby, Precious time, Narikaa and Eurotimez (if i'm not mistaken) don't dropship.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
isn't the black bezel orange markers harder to find than the orange bezel orange markers?

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I was just posting the same thing. Someone else recently had the same thing happen to them. I posted that they should consider it a blessing. They are much harder to find.

RNav

27/6/07
fakemaster said:
I was just posting the same thing. Someone else recently had the same thing happen to them. I posted that they should consider it a blessing. They are much harder to find.

I am extremely happy with this watch now that I have been wearing it! :D Angus shot me a quick email apologizing for the mishap. I replied "no big deal" since I am satisfied. My overall experience with Angus was positive. So it looks like I got a rare one! Whew Whoooh!

muzi

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/08
Atleast you're happy.

Any pics?