• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just Got My PO back AAA+++

Speed-Racer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/10
Let me tell you a little story, last year I purchased one of the $99.00 P O's from Narikaa the watch had numerous problems but you know that's how the replica game goes. I took it to my local watchsmith and it's set up there for about three months so I got it back from them. I sent an e-mail to Narikaa and he said sure send it back to me, I'll get it fixed ,after about a month 1/2 I got the watch back and better but still not perfect. So then I decided to send the watch to one of the recommended watch repair folks on one of the other forums, he had it for four months, I emailed him and said had forgotten about me. Hell..... Just send it back.

Now the story improves, I noticed the new thread regarding a new watchsmith on RWI he goes by Katt actually his name is Gary. So I send him an email inquiring about his backlog and boom off the watch goes.

So Gary gets the watch, diagnoses the problems fixes the date wheel, fixes the stem and replaces the crown. During this process he keeps me updated via e-mail without me having to inquire. So three weeks after I send him the watch, I've got it back on my wrist and it's perfect....... Not only perfect but I've got to say the price was more than reasonable.

So guys if you've got some broken reps laying in a drawer and you've been hesitant about gitt'in into the rigmarole of sending them all over the world, you need to check-out Katt.

Thanks again Gary your the best!!!!

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I haven't sent anything to G yet but he seems like a hell of a good guy. Helped me with my balance complete problem and everything.

I can't wait to send him something and see what happens :)

Glad to see you had an awesome ending!

Vert

2/9/09
This is really great news made even better as Gary is located in the US if I'm not mistaken. That adds a nice plus plus on sending in things for work to the guy. I haven't heard so much as a hint of anything bad about the guy. Seems like a true resource one can depend on.

Vert

Speed-Racer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/10
This is really great news made even better as Gary is located in the US if I'm not mistaken. That adds a nice plus plus on sending in things for work to the guy. I haven't heard so much as a hint of anything bad about the guy. Seems like a true resource one can depend on.

Vert

Absolutely Minnesota.......:q5:

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
Speed-racer , you're welcome anytime !