• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just got my first rep, pics inside!

evilgenius88

Plotting world domination
Supporter
Certified
11/4/07
Volcano Base
Hi everyone. First, I want to say I’m new to the replica watch thing and I’m glad that a forum like this exists, where you can get advice and discuss reps. Back to the watch: I ordered an SMP from Andew, because almost everyone ordering from him was so positive.

The package arrived in just three days :shock: (to the Netherlands) and the watch was running when I took it out. Here are some pictures:

smp1ie4.jpg

Of course, the bezel is misaligned (aren’t they all?), which I intend to fix as soon as possible. The pearl is a bit too large too, but all the other details are incredibly similar to the real thing (which I inspected closely this Saturday).

smp2bl8.jpg

smp3ao2.jpg

Again, I have to give my compliments to Andrew, as I had some customs issues with another dealer. The package was discrete and unbelievably fast!

PS: You might notice some dust on the images that might look like scratches, but that’s just a dusty polarization filter (of which I found out too late), the watch is mint.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Excellent photos and a nice watch!

enjoy,

Landsman

Klink

Het leven is goed!

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
Congrats and welcome to the board. The SMP is a beautiful classic. Luckily you got one with the 3pm marker. Enjoy!

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Nice~ Great Choice for your first rep! :D

Welcome to the DarkSide~ and enjoy the ride~ 8)

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
Congrats on your first rep and your first post. Welcome to the forum.

Dan

MZ

Known Member
23/2/07
Excellent Choice of watch! You can't really go wrong with andrew

Before you know it you'l have 3 or 4 reps and you're hooked :D

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
welcome to the boards. THAT IS A NICE FIRST PURCHASE! you'll be owning that for years on end.

you should have seen mine! i gave it away, piece of junker :(