• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just Got it! Seamaster PO Chrono!!

jbsails

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/11
I just received my new Omega rep version of the Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono! I love it! Opened just moments ago!

Purchased from Stan at WBK! He rocks...ordered on Sunday...received on Wednesday! He is costing me too much $...my second order from him in a week!

Great job Stan! Here are details from his Ad copy, and a few amateur images on my wrist:

The case and bracelet are made of high quality surgical stainless steel!
The movement is a super accurate and reliable quartz chrono movement!
Yes, the chrono function works!
The case is also the correct 45mm.
The lume is in two colors just like the gen!
The SAPHIRE crystal has a very nice AR on it!
THERE IS NO TICKING HAND TO GIVE THIS AWAY!
THE BEZEL INSERT IS NOW THE CORRECT CERAMIC VERSION!

View attachment 5935

View attachment 5936

View attachment 5937

gogogojojojo

29/11/10
Very nice, I often think of picking one of these up everytime I see one. Wear it well!

rileywiley

Known Member
9/5/12
Nice watch. Is there really no tick on the seconds hand. I have the non chrono from Stan and I love it

breitlove725

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/6/10
I was blown away at the quality of this watch, when I saw it in person. WBK really delivers.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
If they made this in a 42mm....... :maty:

nicknamehere

Horology Curious
29/7/10
What do you guys think about the quartz movement on WBK's vs an Asian automatic or Swiss? I only have one other rep I got from MR (A Breitling Avenger Skyland V3 which is awesome and my daily - except I just messed it up, probably from changing the date at the wrong time! On a side note - where could I get that fixed?) which has the Asian in it.