• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jubilee on 5 digits Kermit : endlinks ?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Hey folks,

I love the 16610LV on jubilee, it takes it to a classier level than plain oyster bracelet.

I just got a JKF jubilee with folded endlinks (quite nice actually) for my ARF LV but they don't fit so well :
- upper parts are stuck on the bezel, pushing up hard and locking it tight into position.
- they tend to protrude out the upper side of the lugs.

Should I :
- play with clamps to reduce the endlinks aperture, with the risk to mark/crush them ?
- look for a higher quality folded endlinks full jubilee ("italian" or such)
- look for other aftermarket endlinks to fit the bracelet and case (ebay ?...)
- switch to SELs ?

Thankx to all for your input 🙏

ugalord

Metalcore Addict
Patron
Certified
29/6/20
Europe
I have the same endlinks on my 16710 coke and on my DJ36. If you bend the "noses" you can get a better fit - i did that on my DJ by myself.
For the coke, as it was at tripdog for a reshape he did the modification. but he did more than the bending of the noses and they fit insanely good now.
So its worth considering to get it done by him too.

Reactions: mrsullivan

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Thanks for you input @ugalord , that's quite an idea to send it to trip, I was thinking of a case work too on the LV.

I'll consider it as a serious option indeed.

Reactions: ugalord

ugalord

Metalcore Addict
Patron
Certified
29/6/20
Europe
Thanks for you input @ugalord , that's quite an idea to send it to trip, I was thinking of a case work too on the LV.

I'll consider it as a serious option indeed.
Great!

I think he will also tell you what's the best option (in his opinion) before you send it.
I'm 100% satisfied with his work. On top of that for a very fair price 👌

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Thanks, I just messaged Trip 👍