• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC NSD Arrived Today

mike69

Horology Curious
2/8/09
Mine arrived this morning. Brought it to a local jewler to ajust the strap for me. He immediately pointed out that it was missing a screw on the strap and the other screws were very loose. When I got home an oval screw poped out of the part on the clasp where you push to open the watch. Pushed it back in and it seems ok. The bezel is very easy to turn and if you just touch it lightly it moves. Other than that I am happy with the watch. Hope the strap holds up.

mike69

Horology Curious
2/8/09
One more question. Can someone please explain to me how the crown works. Do you need to have the red arrows visible when ajusting the date and time? What position should it be in when winding the watch? Thanks.

mojojojay

I'm Pretty Popular
2/9/10
Loose on the top 3 links from the lugs ? and my Bezel is tight . For crown red is lock I guess .

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
Red is unlock = do not dive. Adjust date/time on red.
White is lock = safe to dive

Mine hopefully arrives today. I'm gonna check every screw, thanks for the heads up.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
so this mechanism in the crown is actually functional?

docdar

Horology Curious
22/3/12
Picked mine up today and just checked the lock mechanism. It does actually work!
This watch is beautiful. Fortunately the bezel on mine is not loose at all and none of the screws are loose in the band. Only complaint would be the shallowness of the etching.....(but it's on the back)

I'm very pleased so far.

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
Mine arrived. I have a couple stripped screws in the bracelet, but they do not seem to come out so no real problem. One movement retainer screw was loose inside when I opened it up to check, so you guys might want to check those so one doesent come out and rattle around in there...

Other than that I love it, and it will get lots of wrist time!

mike69

Horology Curious
2/8/09
I tried tightening the loose screws on my bracelet and most of them are stripped. Hope the bracelet holds up.

haysy

24/10/11
Mine is on the way as well but the latest tracking status shows me this

2012-07-11 09:00:00 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PARCELFORCE Handed over to Customs

Does anyone knows if this could be a problem? I have no experience with triangle shipping and I´m little bit worried