• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] JLC Master Ultra Thin Moon SS White ZF v2 [UK]

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
About
Hi all, am selling this JLC MUT which comes with 2 black straps from ZF (one leather underneath, one rubberised underneath) it came with originally and Ziczac leather strap specifically designed for this model which it is currently on.

Not my cup of tea and needs a rotor silence. Not that noticeable tbh in real life but I have the hearing of a bat. The brown strap is lovely on it but you might prefer the original black ones. It’s in great condition, only worn once. Will give it quick wipe before shipping.

Moon phase works fine, timekeeping fine imho, date change works fine. Have tested it throughly when it first arrived and again just now, no problems.

Priority given to Patreon and Supporters first. Must be Certified, no exceptions. Lowballers will be ignored. PP F&F only to registered name and address only on the account.

Prefer to ship to UK but open to WW sales. I will pick buyer and this isn’t a horse race. I’ve got plenty of HVS sales with 100% feedback. Always take photos of everything to prevent foul play scammers.

Excluding all fees (currency conversion and shipping), I paid £350. Selling for £345 + £10 shipping in UK, ROW ask for a quote which I think is reasonable.
Willing to Ship to?
WW (UK preferred though)
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal F&F
Movement Details?
SA925 clone
Piece Origin?
TT (watch), Ziczac (brown strap)
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Great (used once)
Why Are You Selling?
Not my cup of tea
Asking Price?
£345
Currency Accepted?
GBP
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
£10 UK, ROW ask for quote
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

P..DR..D

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: androme

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: P..DR..D

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

.Patsch.

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
30/11/20

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

niklas15

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/10/23

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit

StripYourEgo

Getting To Know The Place
19/6/24