• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Master Tourbillon (QC photos)

HB212

I'm Pretty Popular
28/4/11
I still can't get enough of this watch! Please let me know if you'd ever be interested in selling, Honeybear, as buying from overseas STILL makes me nervous.

jimmyemunoz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/3/11
Wow, if you click the link to view puretimes website, you'll be greeted with a statement informing you how the domain has been taken-over due to legal action by the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH. Just wow! :pirates:

ogladio

Known Member
8/7/11
Wow, if you click the link to view puretimes website, you'll be greeted with a statement informing you how the domain has been taken-over due to legal action by the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH. Just wow! :pirates:

Think you're not using the .co domain they changed to several months ago?

xabras

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/12
The main flaw is the tourbillon, it looks very different from the gen

ressmeplz

Banned
4/12/12
Because you can really pull off wearing a $50K watch otherwise?

I know a lawyer that wears daily some Patek Philippe that costs 70, 80k...it'sall about how much cash you have :)

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
I know a lawyer that wears daily some Patek Philippe that costs 70, 80k...it'sall about how much cash you have :)

I'm not saying there aren't people who could pull it off, I'm asking if the typical person in this forum wants to draw this much attention to themselves with a rep, particularly if they work with people who would actually realize how much a tourbillon from a major Swiss brand costs.

ressmeplz

Banned
4/12/12
I'm not saying there aren't people who could pull it off, I'm asking if the typical person in this forum wants to draw this much attention to themselves with a rep, particularly if they work with people who would actually realize how much a tourbillon from a major Swiss brand costs.

No matter what watch you wear, everyone will think it's fake, especially if you're young ;)

At least, this is what happens to me, even with my gens.

iceman767

Known Member
20/10/12
Yes, it really is a fantasy model. The best way to describe it is that it's the JLC Master Control with a Tourbillon grafted onto it. It does however capture the JLC spirit of elegance, and is reasonably credible to someone who is generally familiar with JLC, but not that particular model.

Finding someone to service it will definitely be a problem though...

Master-jlc-1322410.png

Honeybear this a lovely piece- i was actually at my local dealer and held the Master Ultra Thin Tourbillon - ref. 1322410 what a piece when see in the metal!!!

I'm thinking about buying the rep you have from puretime.
2 years on into owning this piece what are your views on its reliability & accuracy?

Have you eventually find someone who can service it?

Soldie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/13
There are newer models with intersting complications but my TD ory. says the quality is not as good, different factory.