• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jf ap 15400 version 5 review (dont worry i have researched the forums!no repeat info!)

Rrdanny2016

Horology Curious
14/3/19
Canada
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

When you guys buy the watch, please make sure you tighten all the screws.

Randomly one of my screws on the case and bracelet connection became loose and was sticking out.

Luckily I caught it quick and tightened it up. If I had lost it then I would have been out of luck.

Luckily I invested in a watch tool kit which had the right size screw drivers I needed to tighten it all up.

I am going to keep an eye on the watch to see if the screws become loose again in a week or two.

Faj

10/3/19
Use Loctite ;-)

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
dw looks decent on this one, screws also, but groove around box is still there sigh

Reactions: vcappp

roseimperial

Known Member
25/2/19
I wonder what are the differences between the V4 and the V5.. if there are any differences?
I have probably what is the last batch of V4 (I received mine in the mail just before the V5 were "released") and am curious if anyone can see/tell the difference.

Baldersgate

Looking Around
3/3/19
Sorry if this is a newbie question, but in terms of outward appearance, are this watches more or less branded versions of Didun or Parnis "homage" watches.

Rrdanny2016

Horology Curious
14/3/19
Canada
SO.....I got screwed. Even after tightening all the screws, one of the screws miraculously fell out of the back of the watch case.

Is there anywhere I can source a replacement screw?

I emailed puretime with an email stating that I bought the watch a month ago and hoping they can send me a screw but I am waiting on a response.

Hopefully they will be able to help.

Raziel70707

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/19
Way better than the parnis and didun shit

i have a Didun and a Blank Face non branded Homage watch, and based on what I have seen here they're pretty comparable. I'm not saying they have the same prestige as the AP reps here, but if you want to "try" out the look on your writs as far as color ways, you can't go wrong and they are failry cheap. My boy wore his for 28 days then shipped it back with a refund and is buying an actual AP. He got another blank face to wear out and about as he's a bit of a dim witt, his words not mine, and forgets his watches in the gym. He plans to wear the AP only for special occassions and the blank when he's doing fuck all.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Sorry but i had one too and you cant compare them with a high end rep they are not even close.