• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 9,5 Diver sw200 swap?

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
Has anyone on the forum ever swaped the a2824 for a sw200 on the ap diver? If so was it a direct swap or did it need any mods? i just finnished grinding off the sharp edges of the bracelet and oiled it up and cant get over the beauty and feel of this rep and i wanna make it last as long as possible i have never been this happy with any rep.. Hell any watch ever! Thinking of getting a 2x ar xtal for it also is there any EU based watch smith that could sorce the parts put it together and make me asuper happy camper? I will ofc pre pay for the parts but i dont see a reason to put a movement trugh the brutal postal service twice, i want proof's 2x ar xtal fitted, money is no object when it comes to this watch so a ETA swap is also cool contact me if you are the man for the job or tag him if you know him ????

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
2xAr crystal is total waste money. the jf crystal perfectly fine. single ar colorless cyclops replace.
​​​​​​you could install a tissot powermatic 80 lowbeat conversion.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
The SW200 isn't the best movement for the JF AP diver. I agree with Garuda that the double AR crystal is redundant, and also, if you are considering the SW200, then consider the P80 movement instead.

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
Looked in to the p80 movement, seems cool 80 hrs power reserve would be awesome! How much do they run yoi? Found one sub $80 one on ebay thinking of ordering it even tho it needs service.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
pm80 not serviceable. they are laser aligned from factory. buy the womens tissot with date they are cheaper. ask moddee to reassemble tissot and give to wife, gf,mum