• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 on leather strap issue

SirWolfy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/17
So, iv'e gone and bought the JF 15400 rg black dial on black leather strap and decided to upgrade the strap from our very own SMP_lover. The problem came when i had to remove the factory strap when one pin screw snapped inside the strap and it just didn't want to come out... So i decided to remove the other 2 case screws together with the 2 links to get better control and what do you think? another screw snapped :mad:... The one from one of the links... So i went on Aliexpress and found the bits that i need to put it right. Question is: will they fit the JF case? Any of you had similar issue and had to resort to third party parts? If aliexpress is not the way then where do i get this screws, bars from? Any thoughts?Thx!

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Order the screws that you need from a TD, be specific as much as possible, especially about the screw color, tell them it's for a JF.

SirWolfy

12/9/17
Which TD you get it? Now I'm scared tp change the strap hahaha.

This has nothing to do with the TD you get it from, as i got the watch in pristine condition. Only when i wanted to change straps that i opened the Pandora's box...:(

Reactions: legend

SirWolfy

12/9/17
Order the screws that you need from a TD, be specific as much as possible, especially about the screw color, tell them it's for a JF.

Thank you, i shall contact my TD about it and see what he says.