• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Squadra "chrono"

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
here is my new JLC Reverso Squadra
i received it yesterday and it's really a beautifull timepiece, with chrono and date, quartz mvt, (but i don't care about movement : just looking for the best REP)

WristWeek_JaegerLeCoultre-ReversoSquadraChrono_zps0e6db547.jpg

D

d4m.test

Congrats on Yours, I´m still loving mine, fantastic classic sportswatch and very happy to have this tough Quartz and the reverse works like a charm - everytime:matty:

Mine says Hello to Yours:

jlc1024_2731_zps13b391e8.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Interesting. Nice watch, but I wasn't aware that they made a version with the date at 6...

q7018620.jpg
WristWeek_JaegerLeCoultre-ReversoSquadraChrono_zps0e6db547.jpg

Kopcap

24/2/14
@Daywatch : thanks, wear it well ! i love mine and all my friends are now jealous !

@ThikBachs : i know that (and everyone here know that) ; but anyway : it's a REP, so there are some flaws. But i love this watch because of the style and design. And people around me didn't notice anything wrong about it just because it looks great with the "reverso".

Kopcap

24/2/14
Very nice. How does the flipping mechanism "feel"?

Well, honestly, i'm not sure about it : it won't last "forever" if it's manipulated everyday ;
On the other hand, when you put the watch on whatever side, it locks well and the watch doesn't flip by itself.
And all my friends are amazed with that watch because of the "old-school" design !
What makes me feel happy with this watch : the mechanism is really well-known and makes it a great eye-catcher !

garyun

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/12
may I ask where you purchased this watch? Can you provide a link?

Thanks