• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso-Gyrotourbillon 2, Unbelievable!

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Unfortunate, but Klinki gave to gf, she pawned it an move to clevelan

wifey says no more gf watchy panky hanky

turbogt

14/2/07
Next time you can always come to my pawn shop (Changarro Prendario).

Cheers! And vote for PEDRO and a REVERSO!

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
turbogt said:
Next time you can always come to my pawn shop (Changarro Prendario).

Cheers! And vote for PEDRO and a REVERSO!

Just wait until I catch that little chica!

and, votes made, absentee ballot!

k

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
This is the single most amazing watch that I've ever seen. EVER. I watched this video a few months back and my jaw dropped.

Not sure who said it, but Mechanical Art is 10000% correct.

hpy540

Renowned Member
17/10/08
Wow amazing watch! Best thread ever...... Does any rep make a decent Reverso with a skeleton movemnt or clear back? I had a POS Harley Owners Group reverso once and i loved that thing. I got more compliments on it. I would definitly be in the market for a reverso iwth a clear back if a rep made one. I asked Hont and he said not available by him

This thread really sunk the hook into this hobby "DEEP"

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
This honestly may be the single most beautiful watch I've ever seen... or ever will. The design elements are just phenomenal. Industrial art at it's best.
Let's see... if I stopped my gym membership... started packing a lunch... sold my house and lived in my truck... yeah- that'd about do it! :lol:

alwayslate

7/5/08
This is a beautiful piece. Kinda reminds me of the Concord piece with the tourby on the side. Amazing stuff. Virtually impossible to be repped....LOL...challenge sent out to all rep manufacturers.