• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] IWC Mark XVIII stainless steel bracelet

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
About
IWC Stainless Steel bracelet from V6F (stated)
Willing to Ship to?
EU - GER preferred
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PP FF, Bank transfer
Piece Origin?
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/iwc-mark-xviii.10989304/post-11889072
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Used
Why Are You Selling?
Don't like the IWC bracelets and I prefer the Mark XVIII on leather in any case
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
Shipping Costs?
GER 7€, EU 15€
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Selling this IWC SS bracelet, came with the Mark XVIII i bought recently ere in m2m. I don't need it as I like the Mark XVIII on a leather strap and I personally never liked the IWC SS bracelet.
I have never used it myself, the previous owners have, but I can't see any obvious scratches except some minor everyday-use traces (the more evident being a hairline scratch about 3mm long just under the IWC logo on the clasp). Clasp works as it should. This bracelet is sold without spring bars. An ultrasonic bath or even just a rinse with soap and hot water with a toothbrush will work wonders.

Don't ask me if this fits the Mark XX or other Petit Princes as well, as I don't know. I think it would fit the Mark XX, but I honestly don't know for sure, happy for experts to chime in and tell.

P..DR..D

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Love
Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU