• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] [Italy -EU] 116610 ARF Submariner - Gen Crystal - Dw - sh3135 - Serviced and Waterproof

Testone72

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/3/18
Italy
About
ARF Rolex Submariner sh3135 Gen Crystal and Dw - serviced and waterproof in the 2022
Willing to Ship to?
Italy -EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal Friend and Family
Movement Details?
sh3135
Piece Origin?
M2M
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Excellent
Why Are You Selling?
No need
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Shipping Costs?
15 Euro Italy - 30 euro EU
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hi all

as a title, I have for sale:

ARF Submariner 116610 sh3135 LN BLACK 904L STEEL with Gen Crystal and Gen DW, serviced + waterproof in the June 2022 by watchmaker @Johnny Depp

Bought in March 2022, payed 340€ plus shipping, it came with Arf Crystal and Arf DW (Not included for this sale, I will shorten the value)
Lint to the previous sale

After couple months the data disc didn't change completely with the hour hands, instead the quick setting worked fine too, so I sent it to the very kind watchmaker @JohnnyDepp which managed to fix everything, plus service, plus waterproof.
During the cleaning process with the rodico, a little paint detached from the number "1" of the Date 12 (see pic) due to probably defective DW, not a watchmaker fault at all, it was not a big issue, if it will stress you just don't wear it that day :)

The watch run strong, keep good time, the bracelet was brushed by JD during the service, but got some little swirl by normal usage, same for the case and clasp, nothing serious, it cames with all links.

Payed 340 plus shipping
Service + waterproof + labour 180€ plus shipping

I decurted -50€ for Arf Crystal and Dw (than i'm not included in this sale) and paint issue at 12 DW'mark

I let him go for 450€ plus tracked shipping Initial preference to Italy, then in EU (15€ Italy, 30€ EU)

Please read:
  • I choose the buyer
  • Not first cames first serves
  • You have 24 hours for the payment, after that time i will choose another buyer
  • I prefer established member
  • No sale before green
  • Payment with Paypal Friend and Family with No Notes at all
  • No return
  • This a replica watch don't expect perfection
  • It runs very good when leaves my hand
  • WYSWYG
  • After object is shipped I have no responsibility at all.
  • Buyer assumes all customs/shipping risks.
  • I will pack it carefully using box and bubble bag.
  • Once it leaves my hands I will not be held responsibility.
  • I will ship within two working day after the payment.

If you don't agree on what was written above, please don't buy the watch.

For the kind Mods, if you find a discrepancy with the price breakdown, please don't hesitate to ask questions here o PM, thanks!

@Johnny Depp , please could be kindly confirm the works and eventually any observations about ? Thanks!

Pics will cames in the next post

Thanks to RWI for the space.

hlvtMW.jpeg

hlvr1P.jpeg

hlv8HJ.jpeg

hlvBgS.jpeg

hlvloQ.jpeg

hlvpTL.jpeg

hlvC0R.jpeg

hlvT58.jpeg

hlvXBK.jpeg

hlvdNv.jpeg

hlvwK1.jpeg

hlv49j.jpeg

hlvMM4.jpeg

hlvvoc.jpeg

hlv7TX.jpeg

hlvEbi.jpeg

hlvR5b.jpeg

hl7LqS.jpeg

hl7AZW.jpeg

hl7K9J.jpeg

hl7hsP.jpeg

hl7eXQ.jpeg

hl75xL.jpeg

hl7WUR.jpeg

hl7aQ8.jpeg

5Digits

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
27/12/21
USA
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Oleum

Do not accept unsolicited offers
27/10/24
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.