• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Issues With payment

woods100

I'm Unknown!!
23/7/24
This is my first time buying with puretime and have used puretimewatch88.io so i hope this was the new correct link, i have now got to the part where i send payment and the email has sent me a link to the page i will attatch as an image, can anyone confirm this is what is supposed to happen? -

Last edited by a moderator:

Wingding1984

Getting To Know The Place
15/7/17
I've bought a few watches from them and I haven't seen anything like that. It doesn't mean that I'm right or that there's an issue. However, this looks like a product page more than a payment link/page.

What payment method did you choose, and how did they follow up on that?

Reactions: woods100

woods100

I'm Unknown!!
23/7/24
I've bought a few watches from them and I haven't seen anything like that. It doesn't mean that I'm right or that there's an issue. However, this looks like a product page more than a payment link/page.

What payment method did you choose, and how did they follow up on that?
i chose credit card, and they emailed me saying

"Dear Sir

Many thanks for shopping with PureTime!

Please kindly process the payment of USD641 at this link within 24 hours.

Please use the same billing information as PureTime order info and leave a note in Order Notes box in check out – Payment for PureTime Order ID- ######(ive blurred this for forum) . Please update us after you done it.

Please be rest assured to make payment. This link is a secured link given to us by the credit card company specifically for payment collection. They will not save or record any credit card information.

If you have any enquiries about payment, please let us know."

Last edited by a moderator:

Wingding1984

15/7/17
Well the original website address was correct (recently changed) so if that's the instruction they gave you, it's probably legit. Perhaps wait for the Puretime representative to reply independently to this thread before completing the purchase, if you want to be 100% sure.

Troklo

Supporter
Certified
23/12/15
i chose credit card, and they emailed me saying
Don't use your credit card there are many threads here that advise against it.
If you really want to use one use a one time credit card.

bcwatcher

Still New
24/6/24
you could literally have emailed them vs posting this...makes zero sense.
or at the very least a PM

j-unit

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/3/23
CH🇨🇭GER 🇩🇪
you could literally have emailed them vs posting this...makes zero sense.
or at the very least a PM
Why does it make zero sense in case of doubts about a suspicious e-mail to avoid the suspicious e-mail adress for further communication? Makes sense to me.

@woods100 Which e-mail adress was used for those payment instructions?

Reactions: sting

bcwatcher

Still New
24/6/24
Why does it make zero sense in case of doubts about a suspicious e-mail to avoid the suspicious e-mail adress for further communication? Makes sense to me.

because thats exactly how cc payments are taken AND not the only TD doing it this way
but let everyone know biz deetz? nah fam

j-unit

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/3/23
CH🇨🇭GER 🇩🇪
because thats exactly how cc payments are taken AND not the only TD doing it this way
but let everyone know biz deetz? nah fam
It could be. I once used CC with a TD and it was properly embedded in the website. I wouldn't recommend CC anyway.

However, my comment was challenging why it shouldn't make sense or shouldn't be allowed to ask such question as OP did. We saw fake TD sites scamming, we even saw security issues with genuine TD sites. For me it's legit to double check and a fair question.

Reactions: sting

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This link is a secured link given to us by the credit card company specifically for payment collection.

Thanks for your order. The website and payment link is correct. And as specially noted in the instruction, it is just a link for payment collection. It does not affect to your original order from us.

woods100

I'm Unknown!!
23/7/24

Yes exactly my thoughts, the email was [email protected] and said the name was alice, in the past 24 hours ive come to the conclusion it was legit, its just my first time and had doubt so i asked here, i have asked them on the email if i can re order but use a different payment method, would you mind suggesting the best one to use?

Many thanks to everyone who has replied and contributed also!

Reactions: sting and j-unit

Wingding1984

15/7/17
I used Western Union back in the day when I ordered with PT and that worked out fine, probably easier options these days.

Glad you got this sorted, enjoy your rep when it arrives.

Reactions: woods100

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Wise, Western Union, Bitcoin, they all very easy to pay