• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ISO - Trusted TD for a SD4k

Porkroll

Getting To Know The Place
28/3/14
Hello fellow members. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a TD who may have a SD4k with the correct replica dial? From my understanding there are a bunch of SD4k reps which used the Sub dial. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hello fellow members. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a TD who may have a SD4k with the correct replica dial? From my understanding there are a bunch of SD4k reps which used the Sub dial. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ask TDs with a photo directly. The dealers mostly get their stuff from Guangzhou rep market, so they have (almost) same sources.

Reactions: SS72

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I am also looking for one of these please let me know if you have any luck, I thought this rep was discontinued

Podraza

13/12/20
Plymouth, Mn
I just ordered the 116600 SD4K from Andrew off Trusty, great price right now, suppose to be pretty decent rep

Podraza

13/12/20
Plymouth, Mn
We will see how it is. I have had lots of reps and a few gens so I am a pretty good judge of quality